Spam, also known as unsolicited bulk email (UBE), or junk email, is an unsolicited mass email to people with whom you do not have a business relationship or have not requested (opted-in to) your mailing. Examples of spamming include, but are not limited to:
- Sending email to harvested emails from websites, business directories, and so on.
- Using purchased, rented, loaned or otherwise third-party lists
- Sending email to people who previously unsubscribed from your campaigns
In addition, to ensure the best possible deliverability for our users we prohibit the following types of content:
- Affiliate marketing
- Gambling, betting
- Forex, stock trading tips, “get rich quick”, “work at home”, etc.
- Pornography, escorts, dating services
- Drugs, male enhancement pills, etc.
- Email campaigns for multiple companies to the same list (“solo email ads”)
- Weight loss products
We reserve the right to suspend your account if your campaigns exceed these thresholds:
- Spam reports over 0.1% when sending to over 1000 subscribers, but never more than 50 reports per day in total
- Any spamtrap hits, SpamCop reports or abuse complaints
- More than 10% hard bounce rate
- Unsubscribes over 1%, or the number of unsubscribes is higher than clicks
You must be able to provide proof of your contacts' optin consent at any time, when requested by our compliance team. Failure to do so is a breach of our Anti-SPAM policy.
If we find that you use your account for spamming or other abusive or illegal practices, your account will be terminated without notice and no refund will be provided. Furthermore, if your actions cause disruption to other users of our service, we will consider taking legal action against you and hold you liable for any loss incurred.
If you suspect that a Sender customer is sending unsolicited email, please report it to us by forwarding the message, including headers, to email@example.com. We will thoroughly investigate each report and take appropriate action against the user who violated our policies.