Sender follows a zero tolerance spam policy and prohibits users from sending unsolicited emails of any form while using our service. By creating an account and using our service, you agree to comply with the Sender Anti-Spam Policy stated below.
Spam, also known as unsolicited bulk email (UBE), or junk email, is an unsolicited mass email to people with whom you do not have a business relationship or have not requested (opted-in to) your mailing. Examples of spamming include, but are not limited to:
- Sending email to harvested emails from websites, business directories, and so on.
- Using purchased, rented, loaned or otherwise third-party lists
- Sending email to people who previously unsubscribed from your campaigns
In addition, to ensure the best possible deliverability for our users we prohibit the following types of content:
- Affiliate marketing
- Gambling, betting
- Forex, stock trading tips, “get rich quick”, “work at home”, etc.
- Pornography, escorts, dating services
- Drugs, male enhancement pills, etc.
- Email campaigns for multiple companies to the same list (“solo email ads”)
We reserve the right to suspend your account and require proof of your recipients’ permission to email them if your campaigns exceed these thresholds:
- More than 0.15% spam complaint rate
- More than 5% bounce rate
- More than 1% unsubscribe rate
If we find that you use your account for spamming or other abusive or illegal practices, your account will be terminated without notice and no refund will be provided. Furthermore, if your actions cause disruption to other users of our service, we will consider taking legal action against you and hold you liable for any loss incurred.
If you suspect that a Sender customer is sending unsolicited email, you can report it to us by forwarding the message to email@example.com. We will thoroughly investigate each report and take appropriate action against the user who violated our policies.