Essential things for every guest post
We are interested in these topics:
- Email marketing;
- Customer retention & engagement;
- Marketing automation;
- E-commerce sales;
- Lead generation;
- And similar topics.
We don't accept unrelated topics outside of our industry.
Choose topic(s) that you feel you have the best knowledge of. If you need help selecting them & looking for help with the search volume of target queries, contact us, and we will help you.
Here are a few things we are looking for before publishing every guest post.
- Content cannot contain advertising. We accept guest posts, which are written based on reliable data, sources, and those that are interesting to readers.
- Original content and high-quality writing.
- We don't accept links to landing pages in the content body, except for author BIO, where you can include a link to your website homepage or another landing page.
- We allow you to insert up to 2 source links in the content body.
What we won't accept
- Content that has been published previously. If you want to check that, you need to insert to Google Search "site:sender.net topic name"
- Duplicated content.
- Offensive and aggressive content.
- At least 1200 words, preferably more.
- The title must clearly describe the topic. Consider working with brackets  and ().
- Write 1-2 sentences between headlines (H1, H2, H3).
- Use short sentences and paragraphs.
- Use contractions. Example: instead of ‘you are’, write ‘you’re’.
- There MUST be a short description of an article. Length - up to 55 characters.
- The article needs to be separated into several titles and subtitles, which help the reader to orientate in that specific article.
- Articles need to be in paragraphs (separated evenly) for better readability.
- Videos/presentations/infographics/gifs are more than welcome. However, visuals should contain some information - data, examples, etc.
- Use different content – discussions, quotes, tweets, (pricing) tables, and graphs.
- Only HQ, trustworthy sources.
- Use different formatting options such as bold text, bullet points, and numbered text.
- Use tips, statistics, or other interesting facts in the text.
- Lists are working well (e.g., 10 tips for exercise).
- Avoid using linking words at the beginning of the sentence.