Christmas is one of the most beautiful holidays of the year. It fills people’s hearts with joy and brings families together.
However, there is also a mad side of Christmas. Running around the shops or scrolling online, trying to find the perfect gift for your loved ones might be a pain. For that reason, marketers use this time wisely and approach subscribers with special offers and deals to make their lives slightly easier.
Marketers still have to bear in mind that almost all businesses use Christmas as an opportunity to step up their game, increase sales and revenue. To gain a competitive advantage, the offers sent via email have to be eye-catching. To do that – a Christmas-themed subject line might be a perfect solution.
Follow up, and find out more about Christmas email marketing, and choose a magical subject line for your Christmas emails!
Christmas Email Marketing Subject Lines To Customers
Good content will be useless if the email is not opened. For that reason, a well-crafted subject line is a must. In an era of the internet, people want to see familiarity and attraction, so using emojis in a subject line is a trend gaining popularity.
Besides, if you use Sender, the implementation of emojis to your subject line is super easy and simple. Here is a little sneak peek at how you can add them!
Besides adding emojis, an attractive text is also necessary. Below you will find more than 100 subject line examples based on the different categories to choose from, so your Christmas marketing is on the spot for the upcoming holiday!
Christmas Sale Email to Clients Subject Lines
- Going on now… The Very Merry Sale.
- Season’s Greetings from (Company’s Name).
- Season’s greeting— 25% off + free shipping.
- Christmas Sale: 20% Off Store Wide
- Open to receive your Christmas gift from us
- This Week: UP to 65% Off Everything Christmas. Get it for the Holidays!
- Holiday Warehouse Sale—Great Gifts up to 75% Off
- Deliver Some Cheer this Holiday Season.
- Season’s greetings: we have prepared something for you.
- Want An EARLY Christmas Gift? ?
- Today only: 50% off boots for the family.
- 50% off ⚡ The Season’s Greetings Flash Sale.
- Buy One, Get One Half Price Before Christmas
- OPEN NOW FOR YOUR CHRISTMAS FREEBIE
- Don’t Miss Our December Sale: Up to 70% Off!
- Our Christmas Deal: 15% Off Storewide
- 30% All Christmas Gift Items!
- Perfect Gift for your Christmas! A dream come true!
- Last Chance: Christmas Shipping Deadlines
- Last 24 hours for Early Christmas Sale!
Christmas Newsletter Subject Lines
- (Company’s Name) Most Wanted This Holiday Season
- We’ve got an early gift for you
- Ho Ho Ho… The Time Has Come
- Only 3 days left to claim your holiday gift (Recipient’s Name)
- Gifts that do good… and feel good
- Here’s a gift just for you…
- It’s time to be festive! 🎄
- Mrs. Claus’ Gift Recommendations 🤶
- Don’t miss our Xmas sale (Recipient’s name) Only 24 hours left!
- 12 Days of Christmas…sales
- 🎁 You were a good boy/girl indeed (ideal for segmented lists)
- Last Minute Stocking Stuffer Ideas
- 14 Awesome Gift Ideas
- 12 Deals of Christmas—Updated Daily
- You’ve made your list…
- We’re Feeling Merry. Santa Gets Free Shipping on Christmas Orders!
- FREEBIE! XMAS Stickers on Each New Order!
- What are you waiting for? Christmas is next week!
- Have you been naughty or nice this year?
- Beat the holiday rush with these early offers
Merry Christmas Greeting Email Subject Lines
- Season’s Greetings!
- Merry Christmas to all our customers
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- Season’s Greeting and Happy New Year!
- Shalom, ¡Feliz! and Warmest Wishes…
- Let them jingle bells rock!
- Merry Blissmas!
- Share Christmas with your favourite people 🎄
- A Very Merry Christmas
- Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas!
- Santa Claus is coming to town! Season Greetings
- May your Christmas be Merry and Bright
- Jingle ALL the way! Merry Christmas!
- Happy Holidays!!!
- We Wish You a Merry Christmas… And a Happy New Year
- Season Greetings and Happy Holidays!
- Season Greetings to you and your loved ones!
- Have a Holly Jolly Christmas!
- Unwrap yourself a joyful Christmas
- Ho Ho Hope you’ve been good this year. Merry Christmas!
Funny Christmas Email Subject Lines
- Let’s be naughty and save Santa the trip!
- You better watch out, You better not cry!
- Even before Christmas said Hello, it’s saying ‘Buy Buy’!
- Who’d you forget? Get to stores for 40% off
- Rudolph on a run!
- It is now or never! Go do your shopping. ASAP
- A Very Berry Merry Christmas!
- New Year New Me, Blah Blah Sale is GOING QUICK!
- Sloth Santa’s Silly Season Sale
Happy Christmas Holidays Email to Employees Subject Lines
- Happy Holidays and thank you for your hard word!
- Wishing you every happiness this holiday season!
- To you and yours, we send wishes of a Happy Holiday Season!
- Sending you a world of good wishes!
- Wishing you all the HOPE this Christmas!
- Warmest Greeting of the Season
- Season Greetings! Thank you for being with us
- May the holiday season end this year on a cheerful note
- Happy Holidays and Best Wishes for (Year)!
- May the peace and joy of Christmas be with you today…
Christmas Wishes Email Subject Lines to Colleagues
- May this Christmas bring joy and blessings…
- Colleagues like you make work soooo much easier….
- Have a sweet and safe Christmas Holiday!
- Stay safe, stay jolly.
- I’m grateful for the support and motivation. Happy Holidays!
- Wishing you lots of fun and happy memories!
- May the miracles of this Christmas usher your life…
- Yes, it’s Christmas, and we’re stuck at work!
- Stay blessed this season!
- Wish you lots of peace, wish you a good time!
Merry Christmas Email Subject Lines to Professor
- Season’s Greetings and Best Wishes for a Merry Christmas!
- May Lord bless you with all the luck and success…
- Sending my sincere Christmas wishes for you!
- Warmest thoughts and joyful wishes!
- May you and your family be blessed!
- Warm hugs and greetings!
- May your Christmas be joyous as it can ever be!
- Season Greetings! Pleasure doing business with you!
- May joy and comfort be with you
- It has been an honour to work with you!
You Got A Present! [Insert emoji]
Who doesn’t like getting presents? By letting recipients know that they received “a present,” you’ll most likely get them to click on your email.
Plus, don’t shy away from using holiday emojis in the subject line. These small icons help subject lines stand out, and make the message feel positive with Christmas cheer.
Most popular emojis for Christmas you can use in your subject line:
⛄ – Snowman.
❄️ – Snowflake (not recommended if your audience living in countries where there is no snow).
🦌 – Deer.
⛪ – Church. Recommend adding this one if it is an invitation to visit a church, also we recommend to read 8+ Church newsletter ideas.
🌟 – Glowing Star.
✨ – Sparkles.
🎁 – Christmas presents. Recommended to add this one, if you want to send Christmas discount for your customers.
🔔 – Bell.
🎅 – Santa Claus.
Christmas Email Marketing
Overall, Christmas presents one of the most significant spending periods around the world. According to research, Christmas email marketing contributes to overall sales by 20%, so sitting and waiting out is not an option here.
Besides an attractive subject line for your Christmas email, you have to ensure that the content in your email is presented at its best. If you are out of content ideas, below you can find some great inspiration:
- Send a Christmas Teaser Email – It is never too early to prepare for Christmas, so you can be the first one to remind your clients that it is the time to prepare. Once Black Friday and Cyber Monday end, you have a few weeks to tackle your Christmas teasers and send the upcoming offers.
- Introduce the Christmas Sale – Send an announcement to your subscribers about the upcoming Christmas sale. Give them a date and time when the sale starts so your clients would be prepared. A few Christmas sale reminders after the primary email might be sent, too, just to update the people and give them time to plan their purchases.
- Send a Christmas Catalog or Gift Guide – People are too busy nowadays trying to look for a perfect gift. Instead, reduce their headache by sending some top gift suggestions. They might even be categorized (for friends, family, kids, etc.) so it would be easier to navigate.
- Start Early with Personalized Offers – Loyal customers deserve extra care and attention, especially during the holiday period. Treat them with personalized email offers and discounts to encourage their purchases and ensure that they are fully prepared for the Christmas season.
- Let Them Choose – One of the most common presents on Christmas is a gift card – it gives the person the ability to choose anything they like. Instead of pushing your customers to buy certain products, give them an option and suggest purchasing a gift card that can, later on, be used for purchases on your site.
Take The Best Christmas Email Subject Line for You
Christmas brings joy and happiness to every home, so when marketing your products or services for the upcoming holiday, ensure you put some feeling into it.
Give your customers help when choosing the perfect gifts and celebrate your successes together with the help of emails!
Test your campaigns beforehand and ensure you are fully ready to strike the season with a great email marketing tool!
Article contributor – Erika Klisonyte